Sustainability WA understand that many architects and builders simply don’t have the time, or resources, to keep on top of constantly evolving energy regulations, which is where Sustainability WA can help.
Our objectives are to help building industry professionals (like yourself) comply with increasingly complex energy efficiency regulations, while minimising the impact on building designs, costs and deadlines.
How do we achieve this?
To make the process as quick and easy as possible, Sustainability WA:
- Analyse building plans with state-of-the-art energy efficiency software
- Our software calculates various options you can implement to meet energy regulations in the most practical and cost-effective manner.
- Complete your energy rating report in as little as 3 days*
- We understand delays cost money. That’s why we provide all the information you need – as quickly as possible – to keep your schedule and budget on track.
- Provide excellent value for money with no hidden costs
- Because we’re experts in our field, we have the resources and know-how to give you the best results for a very competitive, up-front, fixed price.
- Keep up-to-date with new regulations and technology
- As fully accredited members of ABSA (Association of Building Sustainability Assessors), we undergo rigorous training and ongoing audits to ensure you get only the most accurate and up-to-date advice.
- Keep clients informed of energy efficiency regulations
- We make it easy for you to keep up with the latest changes in energy efficiency regulations with regular newsletters and updates on our website.
We provide a complete service with all the documentation you need to satisfy the energy efficiency regulations. No hassle. No fuss.
Sustainability WA has been helping businesses Australia-wide to complete documentation required to comply with energy efficiency regulations.
As industry specialists, it’s our job to make sure all the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed, so you can get your building plans approved without costly changes or delays.
We’re backed by Professional Indemnity Insurance and with ongoing ABSA training and audits, you can rest assured knowing your plans and documents will satisfy every energy efficiency regulation, while keeping your original design and budget first in mind.
Don’t waste anymore of your time worrying about keeping up-to-date with the ongoing changes to energy efficiency regulations.
Give us a call on 08 9583 4333 or Contact Us and let us handle the details for you.