Sustainability WA is able to take care of all your energy efficiency requirements.
Green Star is a national rating system for buildings and communities that goes beyond the requirements of the Building Code with the aim of establishing buildings and communities that use less power and water as well as promote healthier places to work and live.
There may be a number of reasons why you are interested in a Green Star Assessment and wish to engage in our services:
- Your development is in a Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority area and you need an accredited Green Star Consultant to comply with their requirements.
- Your development is for a government body and they have requested a minimum Green Star level.
- Your development guidelines mandate a minimum Green Star Rating.
- You or your client wish to ensure the development is sustainable and liveable and take advantage of the benefits listed below.
Some of the benefits of having your project assessed against the Green Star criteria are:
- Lower operating costs
- Higher return on investment
- Attract and retain tenants
- Enhanced marketability
- Productivity benefits
- Reduced liability and risk
- Healthier places to live and work
- Demonstration of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Future-proofed assets
- Competitive advantage
Whatever your reason, we are here to help. Our Green Star services can be provided along with our other Sustainable and Energy Efficiency services, such as Section J compliance and 6 Star Energy Efficiency report or separately.