House Energy Ratings
We understand that many architects and builders simply don’t have the time, or resources, to keep on top of constantly evolving energy regulations, which is where Sustainability WA can help.
Our objectives are to help building industry professionals (like yourself) comply with increasingly complex energy efficiency regulations, while minimising the impact on building designs, costs and deadlines.Save Time with Energy Ratings by Sustainability WA – Obtain a free Quote here
To make the process as quick and easy as possible, Sustainability WA:
- Analyse building plans with state-of-the-art energy efficiency software
- Our software calculates various options you can implement to meet energy regulations in the most practical and cost-effective manner.
- Complete your energy rating report in as little as 3 days
- We understand delays cost money. That’s why we provide all the information you need – as quickly as possible – to keep your schedule and budget on track.
- Provide excellent value for money with no hidden costs
- Because we’re experts in our field, we have the resources and know-how to give you the best results for a very competitive, up-front, fixed price.
- Keep up-to-date with new regulations and technology
- As fully accredited members of ABSA (Association of Building Sustainability Assessors), we undergo rigorous training and ongoing audits to ensure you get only the most accurate and up-to-date advice.
- Keep clients informed of energy efficiency regulations
- We make it easy for you to keep up with the latest changes in energy efficiency regulations with regular newsletters and updates on our website.
We provide a complete service with all the documentation you need to satisfy the energy efficiency regulations. No hassle. No fuss.
With state-of-the-art technology at our fingertips, we have the resources to offer you quick turnaround for great value.
ABSA certified energy ratings include:
- Initial assessment
- List of amendments required to achieve the minimum Star Rating (if required)
- Finalise rating and issue certificates
- Documentation to show compliance with 2011 BCA Vol. 2 Parts: 3.12.11, 3.12.2(c), 188.8.131.52(b), 184.108.40.206(e), 220.127.116.11(c), 18.104.22.168(d) and 3.12.3
Don’t waste anymore of your time worrying about keeping up-to-date with the ongoing changes to energy efficiency regulations.
Give us a call on 08 9583 4333 or Contact Us and let us handle the details for you.